- 2 lb. Turkey, Ground, lean or Ground Beef
- Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 c. corn, frozen
- 56 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 T. smooth peanut butter
- 1-2 cans of 15 oz. black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 packet of Crock-Pot Original Chili Seasoning Mix
- Salt & Pepper to taste
I recently created this delicious chili because I wanted to check out the new Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes. I used the Original Chili Seasoning Mix and this recipe was a big hit in my house! (Tons of flavor!) You can also sub ground beef or ground chicken according to your preference.
- Brown turkey, onion and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat just until pink coloring is gone.
- Drain fat by spooning meat mixture onto a plate covered with paper towels and place a paper towel on top to soak up any grease.
- Place drained meat mixture into a large oval slow cooker.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Serve in individual bowls topped with shredded cheese.
Note: Nutrition facts are for 6 large servings of this chili.