- 2 lb. ground beef, browned
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced or diced
- 15 oz. peas, canned or frozen
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 10 3/4 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water
Need a budget friendly recipe with lots of veggies, I am sure even the kiddos will like Slow Cooker Hamburger Casserole and it is healthy too!
- Place peeled and sliced potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, and then top with the carrots and the other veggies EXCEPT the peas.
- Top with browned ground beef.
- Mix water and soup to blend and pour over ground beef.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of crocking add the peas.