- 28 oz. ketchup
- 12 oz. Beer of your choice
- 1 Small White Onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c. Yellow Mustard
- 3 T. BBQ Seasoning
- 2 T. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 T. Honey
Slow Cooker Homemade BBQ Sauce is so easy to make, and great to make ahead of time for all those rib recipes, sandwiches, and it’s even good on eggs for breakfast. Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients in a small slow cooker (I use my 3-Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker)
–(Note, click here if you need help finding barbecue seasoning.)
- Cover & Crock on LOW for 12 hours or overnight.
- Use what you need and then refrigerate or freeze the rest!