- 12 oz. chocolate chips, bag
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts, or nuts of your choice
- Release foil
Like the delicious taste of marshmallow, nuts and chocolate. You will truly enjoy Slow Cooker Rocky Road Candy. Enjoy!
- In a 2-3 quart slow cooker, melt chocolate chips, stirring occasionally.
- Cover. Cook on Low for about 1 hour.
- While chocolate is melting, place foil on two cookie sheets.
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in marshmallows.
- Mix with a big spoon and add chopped nuts of your choice.
- Remove crock from the slow cooker.
- With two spoons, drop mounds of chocolate-marshmallow-nut goodness onto the foil.
- To cool place cookie sheets into the refrigerator.