- 2 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 9 oz. Canned Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 16 oz. Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 c. Chicken Broth
- 2 T. Dry Sherry or White Wine
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Seeded & Chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Pkg. Spaghetti
- 2/3 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced with tops
Growing up my husbands Grandmother made Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini every time they went on vacation to the lake. A great memory of his summer vacation and his Grandmother.
- Combine chicken and mushrooms in a 3-1/2 – 4 quart slow cooker.
- Stir together pasta sauce, broth, sherry (if desired), nutmeg, parsley, red pepper, and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour over mixture in crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours or on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Follow directions on the package of spaghetti; drain.
- Stir cheese into chicken mixture.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
Sprinkle each serving with green onion and also delicious with a loaf of warm bread.
*8 slices of bread included in nutrition facts: