- 1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 1/2- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 large can Bush’s Grillin' Beans - Southern Pit BBQ
- 1 pack of chili seasoning
BUSY WORKING MOM’S BBQ CHILI
Submitted by: Beth Krajewski Devans
Beth says, “You can always add a little more BBQ sauce for extra kick.”
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil, sauté onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Then place beef in skillet with chopped onion.
- Cook until beef is brown.
- Drain off any excess grease.
- Place beef mixture in 5-6 quart slow cooker and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours