- 2 pounds ground venison
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 C. water
- 3 C. cubed potato
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans (16oz)
- 1 can navy beans (16 oz)
- 1 can cannelini beans(16 oz)
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
MAREE’S VENISON CHILI was the “fan favorite” and received the most likes in my Facebook page’s “Virtual Chili Crock-Off” in March 2014. Here is Maree’s recipe!
Submitted by: Maree Grandy
Maree says “Here is my Venison Chili recipe.”
- Cook the venison, onion and garlic powder in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat.
- Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, broth, water, chili powder, and beans in a slow cooker.
- Add meat and cubed potato
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until the potato is softened.
- Sprinkle cheese when serving.