- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. crab. imitation or 6 oz. crab meat drained
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of celery soup, canned
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Optional: 1 1/2 T. sugar
Crab Rangoon is a favorite of mine, and I know this dip will be a favorite of yours too! Crab Rangoon Dip is a crowd pleaser, and one you will make often. There is literally not a drop left any time I make this. Please let me know how your guests love it.
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Set slow cooker to WARM and serve with fried wonton chips or crackers.