- 16 oz. beef steak of your choice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 14.5 oz. beef broth
- 1/4 c. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dill
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 2 T. cornstarch
- 2 T. water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Who doesn’t love steak? Even if you’re not a huge fan, You’ll still enjoy steak made in a Slow Cooker! (tender, juicy, and delicious!) Enjoy!
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and brown beef on both sides.
- In a medium slow cooker, put onion and green pepper in the crock. Place browned beef on top.
- Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce, dill, thyme, pepper and pepper flakes and pour over the beef.
- Cover and crock on high for 3-4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness and veggies are tender.
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch with water until smooth; gradually stir into juices in the slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on high for 30 more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place beef back in the slow cooker to heat through.(you may keep the steak in one piece or cut into pieces)