- 4 or 5 chicken breasts
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1/2 large yellow onion (or one small)
- 4 or 5 stalks celery
- 8 – 10 red potatoes
- 6 – 8 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetables is a great meal for any season, and so easy to prepare. Better yet very healthy!
- Cut chicken breast into three smaller pieces.
- Slice onion and celery into small thin pieces.
- Transfer onion, celery, garlic cloves, and broth into slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of onion, celery, garlic cloves and broth in the slow cooker.
- Topping with bite-size chunks of carrots and potatoes.
- Salt and pepper, then stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.