- 4 1/4 lb. pork shoulder, boneless, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 onion, small, finely chopped
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. dark brown sugar
- 3 T. cider vinegar
- 2 T. molasses
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Asian chile sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
Sliders are just fun to serve, and these Pulled Pork Sliders are delicious. You will love the flavor of these seasonings with the pork!
- Mix the onion with the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, molasses, mustard and chile sauce in a bowl.
- Place the pork in the slow cooker, cover with the above mixture.
- Cover. Crock on High for 6 hours or until the pork is tender.
- Remove the pork to a plate, using 2 forks or meat forks and shred the meat.
- Transfer the sauce into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook over high until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer back to the slow cooker adding the shredded pork and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.