- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 c. baby carrots
- 1 onion, red, medium, thickly sliced
- 1 c. chicken broth, low sodium
- 18 oz. apricot preserves
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
The Apricot is delicious with the Pork Tenderloin, and it is so moist and tasty!
- Cover the bottom of the crock with the carrots and onions.
- Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper and place the over carrots and sliced onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together broth, apricot, mustard and thyme.
- Pour mixture over the tenderloin.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours, or until tender.