- 15 oz. Pumpkin, canned, pure not Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice (or 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp. ground cloves)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 - 8oz Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 c. Gingersnap Cookies or Graham Crackers, crushed (I use GF Gingersnaps from Trader Joe's)
- 4 T. Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 T. brown sugar
- A loaf pan or a crock that fits inside your slow cooker (make sure you can remove from the slow cooker) (TIP: Can place foil under the loaf pan/crock to lift easier, but slowly.)
I love Cheesecake of any kind how about you? If so you will love this recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- Cream cheese should be room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar well in a bowl.
- When cream chess and sugar is mixed with very few cream cheese lumps it’s time to add one egg at a time and mix well, add second egg, again mix well, and then the final egg mixing well.
- Next, mix in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice (or spices as suggested) and vanilla; also must mix well.
- Combine the gingersnaps or graham crackers with melted butter, brown sugar and stir well.
- Press the gingersnap/graham cracker mixture to the bottom of your loaf pan or pan you will use in your slow cooker.
- Transfer the Filling into the loaf pan on top of the pressed crust.
- Put 3 – 3 1/2 cups of water in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place your Pumpkin Cheesecake in the slow cooker. (NOTE: Be careful that the water does not come close to the top rim of the cheesecake pan. (Water should not splash over the rim into the cheesecake.)
- Cover. Crock on High for 2 – 2 1/2 hours.
- NOTE: If the center of the Cheesecake is watery, cook longer. Cheesecake will break away from the sides of the crock.
- Turn slow cooker off.
- Let the cheesecake cool inside the slow cooker.
- Remove and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or more, but if serving to guests best to make the day before so it is completely set.
Ready to Crock: