- 10 3/4 oz. Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 30 oz. Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 8 oz. + 2 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (divided)
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 pinches paprika
One of my favorite veggies is Broccoli so this recipe for Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one on my menu often! YUM!
- Lightly grease the insert of a 4-Quart slow cooker.
- Mix together condensed cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg, garlic powder, salt, pepper and onion in a medium size bowl.
- Break up the frozen broccoli in a separate bowl.
- Spoon the soup and mayonnaise mixture over the broccoli, and MIX WELL.
- Add in 8 oz. of the shredded cheese and again MIX WELL.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 oz. of cheese and paprika. Cover and cook 15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted.