- 1 Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 15 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Jar of your Favorite Pasta Sauce (red - 25-30 oz.)
- 1/4 c. Vodka (use quality vodka) - optional
- 1/4 c. Romano Cheese, freshly grated
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, cut in chunks
- 1/2 c. Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste (can wait and add before serving, if desired)
Sometimes I have a hard time deciding whether I’m in the mood for red sauce or white sauce on my pasta. Enter, Slow Cooker Vodka Sauce! It’s the perfect combo of a creamy white sauce and a tomatoey red sauce that everyone loves. (The vodka is optional!)
Serve this sauce over your favorite pasta. (I always make a double batch and freeze half then put it in the frig the night before I’m going to serve it.)
- Add all ingredients to a 4-Quart or larger slow cooker. (If eliminating vodka, double water to 1 cup.)
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 Hours, stirring once during cooking.
- Serve over your favorite pasta – great with chicken too!