- 2-3 lb. Pork Tenderloin
- One Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 12 pieces, Cooked Bacon
- 12 oz. Cola
- 8 oz. jug Johnny’s Slow Cooker for Beef Concentrate Sauce, divided
Everything is better with BACON and this delicious slow cooked pork tenderloin is no exception. Serve over rice with your favorite green vegetables.
Update – if you are unable to find Johnny’s Slow Cooker for Beef Concentrate Sauce you can substitute the Johnny’s French Dip Concentrate. Sorry for any inconvenience – it looks like the Slow Cooker for Beef Concentrate is currently only available in certain markets.
- Place onions and then pork in a 4 – 5 Quart Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
- Pour half of the Johnny’s Slow Cooker for Beef Concentrate Sauce over pork.
- Lay slices of cooked bacon across pork.
- Pour Cola over top of meat then remaining half of the Johnny’s Slow Cooker for Beef Concentrate Sauce
- Cover & Cook on LOW for 4 Hours or until pork reaches an internal temp of 145°
- Remove pork tenderloin from slow cooker (reserve juices) and let sit for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Serve pork over rice and spoon sauce from slow cooker over top.