- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Large Jar, Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 dz. Frozen Meatballs
- Parmesan, for garnish
I recently made this Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs for my family and they couldn’t believe how delicious it was. You won’t believe how easy it is to make! There are just a few simple ingredients to make this delicious dish.
- Wash the spaghetti squash well and cut in half crosswise so it will fit in a large slow cooker.
- Scoop out all the stringy insides – including seeds.
- Place squash halves side-by-side and cut side down in a large oval slow cooker.
- Pour half of a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce around the squash.
- Add in a dozen frozen meatballs (cooked or uncooked) on top of the sauce.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- When finished, use Bear Claws or something similar to remove squash from the slow cooker (it will be hot!)
- Use a fork to shred the inside of the squash to make “spaghetti”
- Place the squash noodles on a plate and top with sauce & a few meatballs.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.