- 2 lbs. Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ c. White Wine
- ¼ c. Shallots, finely chopped
- ½ c. Chicken Stock
- 3 T. Johnny’s Garlic Spread
- Juice from ¼ Lemon
- Add all ingredients except the shrimp to a 5.5 Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour
- Stir in uncooked, peeled shrimp and replace cover
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or just until done (watch closely to prevent overcooking)
- Stir in fresh angel hair pasta OR if using dried pasta, double sauce and add with sauce ingredients from the start.