- 2 T. Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/3 c. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 c. Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 c. Honey
- Pretzels, for dipping
This recipe for Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy Raspberry Honey Mustard Dip is my new favorite! Not only is it an easy and delicious dip for soft pretzels, it’s also great marinade or dip for chicken and pork!
- Combine all ingredients in a small slow cooker or Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer.
- Cover and cook on LOW or WARM setting until heated through.
- Serve warm with soft pretzels or your favorite dippers.* Warning – this dip has a zip to it!