- 2 c. Unsweetened Cocoa (for baking)
- 3 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1 c. Malt Mix
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 8 c. Vanilla Almond Milk
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Bailey's Irish Cream (optional)
- Peppermint flakes, for garnish (optional)
It’s the holidays and THIS Slow Cooker Bailey’s Malted Cocoa (a decadent cocoa!) is on my menu. Delicious!
- Combine cocoa, sugar, malt mix, vanilla and milk in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Whisk well to combine all ingredients and remove any lumps.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours or until cocoa is heated to your desired temperature. (I like to put on when we start getting ready for dinner, then we have a nice treat a couple of hours after dinner, when we are winding down for the night!)
- To Serve: Pour 1-2 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream in a coffee mug. Top with cocoa.
- Garnish with whipped cream and peppermint candy pieces.