- 16 oz. Can Crushed Pineapples, with juice
- 20 oz. Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Box, Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 c. Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 c. Butter, melted
One of my husband’s favorite desserts is Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. Recently, my daughter Bali and I surprised him with our own slow cooker version – Slow Cooker Cherry & Pineapple Upside-Down Cake. It is super easy to make (even a 7- year old can do it!) and it is so delicious. Bali hopes you enjoy it as much as her Daddy did!
- Evenly layer ingredients in a Crock-Pot Casserole Crock Slow Cooker in this order:
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Crushed Pineapple
- Cake Mix
- Coconut Flakes
- Finally, drizzle the melted butter evenly over top all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Note: If you don’t have a Crock-Pot Casserole Crock then you can use an oval slow cooker – just cook it for 4 hours on HIGH to cook through.