- 4 or 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 T. tomato puree
- 2 T. Greek yogurt
- 2 T. mango chutney
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. sugar
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 T. coriander, fresh, chopped
- 2 T. cream
Serving a great Chicken dish is always delightful. I know you will enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Indian Curry Chicken!
- Mix tomato puree, yogurt, garam masala, chili powder, garlic, mango chutney, salt and sugar.
- Place chopped chicken and a little water into slow cooker.
- Cover chicken with sauce and crock for 4-6 hours on Low or 2-3 hours on High.
- Combine chillies, coriander and cream, stirring well and pour over chicken to crock for an additional 20-30 minutes, until warmed through.
- Sauce may be a little thick, add water for your desired consistency.
Serve over rice and/or naan bread.
Nutrition facts for serving “6″!