- 2 lb. white almond bark, break into pieces
- 4 oz. sweetened chocolate, break into pieces
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 c. pecans, coarsely chopped, lightly toasted
Another great recipe for chocolate candy. Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Delight is also great to make and give as gifts during the holiday! YUMMY!
- In a 3-4 quart slow cooker, place bark, sweetened chocolate and chocolate chips in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour. DO NOT STIR.
- After one hour, turn slow cooker to Low.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in the nuts.
- With a tablespoon, drop onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Cool. Store in a tightly covered container.
Optional: If you don’t want to use pecans, you can use; candy canes (crushed), toffee (crushed), other nuts of your choice, raisins, fruits of your choice, sweetened coconut or chopped marshmallows.
Note: You can be creative with this delicious candy!
Toasted pecans: Place in a heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until pecans are lightly browned, stirring frequently.