Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients2 lb. white almond bark, break into pieces 4 oz. sweetened chocolate, break into pieces 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips 3 c. Mix-ins (crushed pecans, peppermints, toffee or coconut)
Another great recipe for chocolate candy. Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Delight is also great to make and give as gifts during the holiday! YUMMY!
- In a 3-4 quart slow cooker, place bark, sweetened chocolate and chocolate chips in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour. DO NOT STIR.
- After one hour, turn slow cooker to Low.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in the mix-in ingredient (your choice.)
- With a cookie scooper, drop onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Cool. Store in a tightly covered container.
Note: You can be creative with this delicious candy!
Toasted pecans: Place in a heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until pecans are lightly browned, stirring frequently.