- 4 1/2 c. cranberry juice
- 6 c. apple juice
- 1/4 c. + 1 T. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
Beautiful punch to serve during the holidays, and you can have Slow Cooker Hot Cranberry Apple Punch crocking will you attend to last minute details.
- Pour juices into slow cooker.
- Mix in brown sugar and salt. Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Tie cinnamon sticks and cloves in cheesecloth and drop into liquid.
- Cover. Simmer on High 2 hours.
- Remove spice bag.
Serve warm, turn slow cooker to warm, or Low if you don’t have the warm setting, but you may need to monitor on Low.