- 6 Salmon fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1/8 c. lime juice
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. minced ginger root (I keep it in the freezer and grate it frozen. Very convenient!)
If you like salmon you will LOVE this recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Salmon. It’s full of flavor, tender and really moist! (and SO Easy!)
- Place salmon pieces in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker
- Mix the sauce ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Cover & Crock on HIGH for 1 hour. (increase to approx. 2 hours if using frozen fish)
Note: This salmon is good hot or cold. Serve hot over rice, or serve cold by crumbling over salad or pasta. YUM!