- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I use them frozen)
- 1 packet dry italian salad dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Noodles of your choice
- 1/2 c. boiling water mixed with 1/2 chicken buillion cube
- 2 T. melted butter
- Pour buillion water in bottom of slow cooker, then add the chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken and sprinkle with dry italian dressing.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours, 45 minutes before done, mix soup and cream cheese (Melt in microwave for a few minutes to combine until smooth).
- Add mixture to slow cooker and continue cooking on Low for 30-45 minutes.
NOTE: Love this recipe over cooked noodles!