- 1 lb. of ground beef (browned & drained,
- 1 onion (sliced),
- 15 oz. can pinto beans with liquid,
- 15 oz. can whole kernal corn with liquid,
- 15 oz. can stewed Mexican style tomatoes,
- 2 – 8 oz. cans of enchilada sauce.
- Mexican Style Cheese for serving
- Tortilla Chips for Serving
Per Facebook friend Sandra N. “It is wonderful and easy.”
- Place all together in slow cooker EXCEPT the cheese and chips.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Serve by adding Mexican style grated cheese and tortilla chips. ENJOY!
Provided by Sandra N. via facebook.com