- 4-5 chicken breast, frozen
- 15 oz. black bean, canned or half a bag cooked beans
- 12 oz. Salsa, Jar
- Corn, frozen or canned
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Brown Rice
Our Facebook friend Rachel B. says her Slow Cooker Black Bean Chicken is the best recipe – so good and chicken is super tender! And not to mention so, so easy….
- Place 4-5 frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine 1 can black bean or half a bag cooked black beans, jar of any salsa, frozen or canned corn.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hrs. or on Low for 6-7 hours.
- Add a 8 oz. package of cream cheese during the last half hour and place on top to melt then stir in and enjoy!!
Serve over brown rice.
Provided by Rachel B. via Facebook