- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 26 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- 1 T. Sugar
- 2 - 9 oz. pkgs. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
I love pasta – especially easy recipes! This is one of those easy recipes and you can adjust seasonings to your preference to create a semi-homemade red sauce with your favorite ravioli or tortellini.
- Place onion and garlic in bottom of 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours until onion is tender.
- Turn heat to High and stir in refrigerated ravioli.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour longer; then sprinkle with cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts and pasta is tender.