- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 26 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 - 9 oz. pkgs. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
When you are feeling like Italian, you can just put this delicious Slow Cooker Ravioli on for dinner! YUM!
- Place onion and garlic in bottom of 4-6 quart slow cooker.
- Add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce and stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours until onion is tender.
- Turn heat to High and stir in refrigerated ravioli.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour longer; then sprinkle with cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts and tortellini is tender.