Cooking Time:7 — 8 hours on Low and 1 hour on High
Ingredients1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
26 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
8 oz. can tomato sauce
salt & pepper to taste
1 T. Italian Seasoning
1 T. Sugar
2 — 9 oz. pkgs. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
I love pasta — especially easy recipes! This is one of those easy recipes and you can adjust seasonings to your preference to create a semi-homemade red sauce with your favorite ravioli or tortellini.
- Place onion and garlic in bottom of 4–6 quart slow cooker.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7–8 hours until onion is tender.
- Turn heat to High and stir in refrigerated ravioli.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour longer; then sprinkle with cheese and cook for 5–10 minutes until cheese melts and pasta is tender.