- 1 c. flour, white all purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 T. melted butter
Love a tasty hot breakfast, and Slow Cooker German Pancake is so easy and quick. Only crocks for one hour! Can also top with your fruit of choice! YUM!
- Mix flour, milk, eggs and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spray 6 quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter and pour into bottom of crock pot.
- Pour batter over the melted butter.
- Cover. Cook on High for about 1 hour.
NOTE: Pancake will puff up. Serve with powdered sugar and/or syrup.