- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz. rice, Zatarain's yellow, box, cooked according to package
- 1 c. cheese, cheddar
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of chicken
- 15 oz. corn, whole kernel, drained
Love the combination in Slow Cooker Cheesy Rice and Chicken. Found this recipe to be very popular with the kiddos as well.
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Scant chopped onions over top of the chicken.
- Spoon soup over top of the onions.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
Optional: Can also add fresh or frozen broccoli, if desired.
Serve hot with a delicious salad, and you have your meal.