Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1 onion, chopped
8 oz. rice, Zatarain's yellow, box, cooked according to package
1 c. cheese, cheddar
10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of chicken
15 oz. corn, whole kernel, drained
Love the combination in Slow Cooker Cheesy Rice and Chicken. Found this recipe to be very popular with the kiddos as well.
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Scant chopped onions over top of the chicken.
- Spoon soup over top of the onions.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
Optional: Can also add fresh or frozen broccoli, if desired.
Serve hot with a delicious salad, and you have your meal.