- 2 lb. beef, stew meat, lean
- 6 T. flour, all-purpose (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 2 c. carrots, slices carrot (1 inch thick)
- 16 oz. onions, pearl, frozen, thawed
- 8 oz. mushrooms, packaged, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 c. beef broth, fat-free, lower-sodium
- 1/2 c. red wine, dry
- 1/4 c. tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary, dried
- 1/4 tsp. thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 oz. egg noodles, uncooked (or noodles of your choice)
- 1/4 c. thyme, chopped fresh
Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy with Egg Noodles is soooo yummy and perfect for dinner on a cool evening. I also find it even better the next day, so I always make enough for leftovers!
- Place beef in a large bowl; sprinkle with flour, tossing well to coat.
- Place beef mixture, carrot, onions, mushrooms, and garlic in a slow cooker.
- Combine beef broth, wine, tomato paste, salt, rosemary, thyme (optional), and black pepper. Stir into beef mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Serve beef burgundy over noodles; sprinkle with thyme (optional).