- 2/3 c. long grain brown rice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. raw honey
- 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 2/3 c. vanilla almond milk
- ½ c. raisins
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
A warm, traditional, and comforting winter staple. Gluten-free Slow Cooker Rice Pudding, a dessert made often in our home with leftover rice–feel free to use any variety you have on hand!
- Add rice, cinnamon and honey to crock and stir.
- Next, add coconut and almond milks; stir, cover and crock on LOW 3-4 hours, or until rice is tender.
- Turn off crock, add vanilla and raisins. Stir again and wait 15 minutes before serving.