Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients2/3 c. long grain brown rice
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. raw honey
14 oz. can coconut milk
1-2/3 c. vanilla almond milk
½ c. raisins
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
This dessert can be described as a warm, traditional, and comforting dish. Gluten-free Slow Cooker Rice Pudding is a dessert made often in our home with leftover rice–feel free to use any variety you have on hand!
- Add rice, cinnamon and honey to a slow cooker and stir.
- Next, add coconut and almond milks; stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3–4 hours, or until rice is tender.
- Turn off slow cooker and stir in vanilla and raisins.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving. (this will allow raisins to soften.)