- 12 oz. Dark Chocolate, 72% cacao or better
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. raw flaked coconut
- 1 c. almonds, whole, unsalted
- 1 tsp. sea salt
This Slow Cooker Paleo Almond Bark doesn’t bite and makes an easy and in-expensive holiday gift! Toast the almonds or coconut for a more decadent bark.
- Line 4 quart crock with cooking parchment paper or use a slow cooker liner. Place almonds in bottom of crock. Sprinkle coconut over almonds. Next, roughly break dark chocolate, and set over the almonds.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 2 hours. Do not stir! Make sure chocolate has completely melted, but has not started bubbling.
- Turn off crock, uncover and let cool, about 3 hours, or until bark has “set.” Sprinkle top with sea salt.
- Remove liner or parchment from crock carefully and place in fridge to finish cooling. Once bark is completely cooled, you can remove from parchment and cut into chunks or “bark.”