- 1 1/4 c. steel cut oats (Gluten-Free, if desired)
- 2 c. vanilla almond milk
- ½ c. filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 c. peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 T. raw honey
- 1 T. coconut palm sugar
Elvis would be crooning if he woke up to this hearty and delicious Slow Cooker Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal! (You can decide if you want to add some bacon!)
- Place oats, almond milk, water, vanilla, salt and nut butter in crock. Stir well.
- Arrange banana slices over top the ingredients in the crock. Drizzle honey and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Cover and crock on LOW 8 hours.
- Serve with additional milk, toasted coconut, or nuts, if desired.