- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 c. cottage cheese
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Pie is delicious and will have your kids running to the dinner table! It’s fun and easy!
- Boil spaghetti until al dente, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, brown the beef, drain, and return to pan.
- Next, add sauce to pan, cook on low heat a few minutes.
- After spaghetti is done, drain, cut, and add to separate large bowl; add parmesan cheese and beaten eggs and stir to combine.
- Next, pour 1/2 c. meat sauce to the bottom of the crock. Layer 1/2 pasta, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 meat sauce, 1/2 mozzarella. Repeat layers.
- Cover and Crock on LOW 6-8 hours.
Optional: (Not Shown) I like to use some of the meat sauce warmed up and poured over top, with a sprinkle of Mozzarella Cheese.