- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 10 oz. tomatoes, RoTel, mild or hot
- 16 oz. tater tots, frozen
- 10 3/4 oz. can, Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 onion, small
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Looking for a fun meal that the kids will even like to help make? Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole is it! Whenever I make this my 5 year old wants to help out in the kitchen. Tater Tots are just fun! (Note: Trader Joe’s makes a great frozen tot.) Enjoy!
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, adding in chopped onion and Rotel tomatoes.
- Transfer beef, onion and tomato mixture into a greased slow cooker.
- Combine above with Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Place tater tots across the top of all your ingredients listed above.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 – 3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese on top of the tater tots 30 minutes before you are going to serve, allowing the cheese to melt over the tots.
NOTE: You can also used ground sausage in place of the ground beef to give it some spice! YUM!