Cooking Time:2-3 Hours
Ingredients1 lb. Lean Ground Beef (90%+ Lean)
10 oz. RoTel Tomatoes
16 oz. Frozen Tater Tots
10 3/4 oz. can, Cream of Chicken soup
1 Small Onion, diced
6 oz. Frozen Peas, cooked
2 c. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Looking for a fun meal that the kids will even like to help make? Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole is it! Whenever I make this my 5 year old wants to help out in the kitchen. Tater Tots are just fun! (Note: Trader Joe’s makes a great frozen tot.) Enjoy!
- Grease a 6-Quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook onions with 1 T. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until almost translucent.
- Add ground beef and tomatoes to skillet and cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Transfer mixture into the prepared slow cooker.
- Spread Cream of Chicken Soup over top mixture.
- Place tater tots across the top of all your ingredients listed above.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 — 3 hours.
- Reduce heat to Warm setting, add peas and shredded cheese. Replace lid on slow cooker and keep on Warm until cheese is melted.
NOTE: You can also used ground sausage in place of the ground beef to give it some zip! YUM!