- 8 lb. Spiral-cut Ham
- 1 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/2 c. Maple Syrup
- 2 c. Pineapple Juice
I just love the simplicity of this recipe! Slow Cooker Maple Brown Sugar Ham is great for a large Holiday get-together. Serve with a casserole or two, and a roasted veggie, and you have a superb complete meal for a crowd!
- Place ham in a large slow cooker.
- Thoroughly rub the brown sugar all over the ham, getting all sides.
- Next, whisk pineapple juice, cloves and maple syrup together in medium bowl; pour over the entire ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, flip the ham in the slow cooker and cook one additional hour. Carefully remove ham from slow cooker and rest for 15 minutes before carving. (You may move sliced ham back to the slow cooker. Keep it on warm and serve right form the slow cooker!)
NOTE: Nutrition and serving size based on bone-in-style ham.