- 7-8 lb. spiral-cut ham (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 2 c. pineapple juice
–> Looking for the Slow Cooker Maple Salmon? Click HERE!
I just love the simplicity of this recipe! Slow Cooker Maple Brown Sugar Ham is great for a large Holiday get-together. Serve with a casserole or two, and a roasted veggie, and you have a superb complete meal for a crowd!
- Place ham inside crock, with flat side down.
- Rub the brown sugar all over ham, getting all sides.
- Next, whisk pineapple juice and maple syrup together in medium bowl; pour over the entire ham.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 4-5 hours.
- About 1 hour before serving, begin to baste the ham with the liquid every 15 minutes. Let ham rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
NOTE: Nutrition and serving size based on bone-in-style ham.