- 6 c. apple cider, (or apple juice)
- 4 T. caramel syrup, (not the magic shell kind)
- 2 - 3 cinnamon sticks, (or 2 tsp. ground cinnamon)
- 5 - 7 whole cloves, (or 1/2 tsp. ground cloves)
Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Spice is so delicious this time of the year. Great to enjoy friends and family around the Christmas tree or just about anywhere!
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker, stirring the syrup well.
- The liquid may get cloudy, it will clear up as it crocks.
- Cover. Cook on Low for at least 4 hours, so the spices will steep.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves, carefully. (I tie my sticks and cloves in a piece of cheese cloth to make it easier to remove.)
Enjoy your homemade caramel apple spice!