- 1 1/2 lb. steak, rib eye
- 1 T. seasoning rub, of your choice
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped or 1 T. onion, flakes
- 1/2 lb. whole mushrooms - optional
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. broth, or apple juice (Optional 1/4 c. tequila to replace broth or apple juice)
- 2 - 4 potatoes
- 2 - 4 corn, fresh ears
- aluminum foil
An all in one crock meal. When I was young, my family use to make this on top of the grill in a coffee can, and I like Slow Cooker Layered, Steak, Potato, and Corn on the Cob just as well. YUMMY!
- Rub steak with seasoning and onion, and flip over to get the other side.
- Place in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Combine (broth/apple juice or tequila) with Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms (optional) and add to the slow cooker.
- Scrub and wash potatoes and wrap with foil, adding to the crock.
- Shuck and clean the ears of corn, I cut in small chunks, wrap in foil, add to the slow cooker. (NOTE: Easier for serving when cut in small chunks.)
- Cover. Crock for 8 hours on Low or for 6 hours on High.
NOTE: Because a crock should be 1/2 – 2/3 full this will vary your crocking time. If your crock it quite full as it most likely will be, you may need to crock your meal for the full time. (Knowing your slow cooker is always important as they all crock differently.)