Cooking Time:4-6 hours on Low or 2-3 hours on High
Ingredients2 c. blackberries
2 c. peaches, peeled and chopped
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/4 c. water
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 c. all-purpose baking mix
2 -1/2 T sugar
1/2 c. whole milk
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Love this recipe for summer time! Especially when blackberries and peaches are in season! Hope you’ll enjoy some Slow Cooker Blackberry and Peach Cobbler!
- Place the blackberries, peaches, sugar, cornstarch, water, and lemon juice in the crock pot. Mix to combine.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4 to 6 hours or High 2 to 3 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until the dough just comes together.
- Drop 6 spoonfuls of the dough over the fruit.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 additional hour.
OPTIONAL: You can also use the fruits of your choice!