Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients1/4 c. melted butter
1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. butterscotch chips
1/2 c flaked coconut (optional)
1/2 c. chopped nuts
1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
If you haven’t made any baked items in the slow cooker you are missing out. Slow Cooker Seven Layer Bars are delicious and very moist!
- Layer ingredients in a bread or cake pan that fits in your slow cooker, in the order of listed ingredients. DO NOT STIR!
- Place a small trivet (or fashion a little “ring” from aluminum foil) in the slow cooker, place the dish on the trivet, then cover the dish with 4 layers of paper towels.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2–3 hours, or until firm. (Optional) Can sprinkle few Choolate and Butterscotch chips on top!
- Remove pan and uncover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Unmold carefully on plate and cool.