Cooking Time:2 - 3 hours
Ingredients1 lb. ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. flour
1 1/4 c. hot water
2 tsp. beef bouillon granules
2 T. red wine
6 oz. medium sized pasta, uncooked
4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 c. sour cream
Slow Cooker Pasta Casserole is one of those easy budget friendly meals. Enjoy!
- Brown the ground beef and onion in saucepan. Drain. Place in slow cooker.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, and flour.
- Add water. bouillon, and wine. Mix well.
- Cover. Cook on Low 2–3 hours.
- Cook pasta of your choice in separate pan according to pkg. directions. Stir cooked pasta, mushrooms, and sour cream into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High 10–15 minutes.