Cooking Time:2 1/2 hours
1 c. Half & Half
1 T. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
4 T. Minced White Onion
3 Cans of Creamed Corn
1 c. Crushed Ritz Crackers
A tasty and delicious side dish, Slow Cooker Scalloped Corn is sure to be your family’s favorite. They don’t have to know just how easy it is to prepare! 🙂
- Whisk milk and eggs together, then mix in remaining ingredients, except half of the cheese and half of the crackers.
- Pour into a buttered casserole crock or oval slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours, or until eggs have set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese followed by remaining crackers.
- Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.