Cooking Time:3–4 hours
Ingredients10 oz. container of refrigerated Alfredo sauce
1 c. milk
12 oz. can evaporated milk
4 c. shredded Italian 3 cheese blend
1 lb. penne pasta, uncooked
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Delicious cheesy dishes are always a fan favorite. Everyone especially enjoys this Slow Cooker Penne with Three Cheeses!
- Lightly coat the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the alfredo sauce, milk, and evaporated milk untl very smooth.
- Transfer to the slow cooker an add the remaining ingredients.
- Toss lightly to coat the remaining ingredients
- Cover. Cook on Low 3–4 hours. DO NOT REMOVE THE LID OR MIX WHILE COOKING!
Note: Use your favorite pre-shredded cheese blend to speed up prep time.